I finally finished editing all of my old posts that had absolute paths to images in the urls. And I edited all the paths in my image galleries, which thankfully had relative paths. So it was pretty easy to fix.
I also wrote a script called newpost that creates this file I’m writing, and formats it correctly for jekyll. I have to think about how to do the categories so I can see them all, but I’ll work on that later. I’ll probably just open the website and look at the categories to see what my choices are. Then, I can always add a new one if I don’t like what’s there.
My next steps are to create a new linode instance, write a script to sync all these files to it and then make that the new coldandheartless. That shouldn’t take too long, but it’s late and I’m tired. So I’ll try to do that tomorrow.